One of the best ways to build your mobile and IoT business is to pursue global markets. Wavefront can help you tap those opportunities. Using a highly targeted approach, Wavefront works with contacts and Canada’s Trade Commissioners to arrange one-on-one meetings and networking events that generate valuable introductions and connections.
We are accepting applications now for five upcoming trips:
- Mexico & Colombia: Agri-Tech. September 11-15, 2017
- Germany & the Netherlands: Smart Manufacturing. September 18-22, 2017
- Washington, DC: Smart Cities. October 2-6, 2017
- Taiwan & Japan: Smart Manufacturing. November 27-December 1, 2017
- Seattle & Portland: Smart Retail. Winter 2018
Find out more about our Global Market Entry trips.
And there’s more planned for 2018. We’re pleased to announce the continuation of our Global Market Entry trips next year, with new funding from the Government of Canada’s Global Opportunities for Associations program. We are planning to lead nine trips for Canadian companies to meet potential partners and customers in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the United States in 2018.
Stay updated our global services by joining the Wavefront Community. Just tick the box that says “Going Global”, and we’ll make sure get the latest news about our international trips plus useful tips and advice.