Daunted by digital disruption? Wavefront Summit has the cure
Canadian businesses that are embracing digital transformation will share their stories at the Wavefront 2017 IoT Summit, May 1-2 in Toronto. We’re bringing together innovators and influencers to explore how leading companies are growing their business with digital technologies.
- Nitin Kawale, President, Enterprise Business Unit, Rogers
- Jason Krause, Senior VP and General Manager, Enterprise Solutions, Sierra Wireless
- Eric Simmons, AVP, Automotive Innovation, Canadian Tire
- Elyse Allan, President, GE Canada
- Nikolas Badminton, Futurist
- Rick Huijbregts, VP, Digital Transformation and Innovation, Cisco Canada
- Gale Blank, VP of IT, Holt Renfrew
- Amanda Lang, Author and Anchor, Bloomberg TV Canada
See the full list of speakers.
Plus, there will be panel discussions that take a deep dive into issues like privacy, open data, investing in innovation and smart cities. All delegates are eligible to apply for B2B Meetings where enterprise clients are matched with IoT solutions providers. Or showcase your products and services in the Exchange District.
Don’t miss this chance to get informed, make connections and move forward with your digital strategy. Register before March 31 to get Early Bird pricing.
Get all the details and latest news at www.wavefront.ca/summit.