The Internet of Things has been identified as the top tech trend for 2017, and it’s the focus of the Wavefront 2017 IoT Summit, taking place May 1-2 in Toronto. Wavefront today announced a roster of experts, industry leaders and provocative thinkers who will be featured on the main stage at the Summit:
- Futurist Nikolas Badminton
- Business broadcaster and author Amanda Lang
- Dr. Ann Cavoukian, Executive Director, Privacy and Big Data Institute
- Nitin Kawale, President of Rogers’ Enterprise Business Unit
- Elyse Allan, President of GE Canada
- Shawn Sanderson, global IoT and digital transformation leader
The agenda also features panel discussions about vital issues such as privacy, smart cities, digital transformation and enterprise case studies. Delegates can connect with IoT opportunities through facilitated B2B Meetings, an Innovation Showcase and networking receptions.
Super Early Bird conference passes are available until January 31st. Register now to secure the best price.
Find out more about sponsoring, exhibiting or attending at wavefront.ca/summit.