Date: October 21-22, 2014
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Cost: $1195 (Early Bird until Sept 12) to $1395
Connecting our homes and business to the internet will disrupt businesses, improve efficiency and usher in an era of disruption not seen since the beginning of the web. Join us and find out what’s next.
At this year’s Structure Connect we’ll explore…
- The future of building a framework for connectivity, security, business models, and devices themselves.
- Business models and security – how are people going to be able to make money?
- How do you build a business with all of the layers out there and all of the connected devices?
- Quantified self and what we need to know
- How to build for security and privacy when everything’s connected
- Building business models around open APIs
- The future of the connected consumers – Cars, homes, selves
2014 speakers include:
- Kate Drane, Design, Technology and Hardware Lead, Indiegogo
- Bob Hagerty, CEO, iControl Networks
- Chris Harrison, Professor and CTO, Carnegie Mellon University & Qeexo
- Alex Hawkinson, CEO and Co-Founder, SmartThings
- Mario Queiroz, VP of PM for Chromecast, Google
- Ashley Simmons, Director of Performance Improvement, Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Michael Simon, CEO, LogMeIn
- Philippe Schwartz, President, Withings