Dates & Locations:
November 17. 2014 – Montréal
November 18, 2014 – Ottawa
November 19, 2014 – Toronto
November 21, 2014 – Vancouver
Cost: Free, with a complimentary lunch and cocktail reception
Register now for Montréal, Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver and join Internet of Things (IoT) technology leaders from Rogers, Sierra Wireless, Deutsche Telekom, and Wavefront for an engaging and interactive half day session.
NFC, Wearables, iBeacons, and Smart “Things” are just some of the IoT solutions driving current innovation; changing how businesses operate and people interact with the world around them.
Bringing an IoT product to global markets or rolling out an IoT solution across your multi-national enterprise brings unprecedented challenges and significant opportunities. Developments in IoT represented a $26 billion opportunity that Canadian business missed out on in 2013. But, have you thought about:
- Global partners required to distribute, enable, and deploy?
- Legal considerations?
- Forward and reverse logistics when things break?
- Regulatory approvals and certifications required in each region?
- Global SIMs, SIM management, and billing (if required)?
If your company builds or implements IoT solutions, you need to attend this event. What you’ll learn:
- How to access the resources available in Canada to build and launch your IoT solution
- How to choose the best global markets for your solution
- What hurdles to be aware of and how you effectively work through them
* Please note that there is limited seating for this event. If you are no longer able to attend, please email us at [email protected]/accelerator so we can provide the opportunity to someone else. This event also includes a complimentary lunch and a cocktail reception for networking.