Wavefront and OpenRoad Communications are pleased to present a full-day session onhow to develop an effective mobile strategy, including design and evaluation. The goal is to provide an overview of the processes to define mobile solutions for companies who have yet to enter in the space.
Who should attend?
• Companies who want to develop and improve their mobile strategy and usability design
- Defining your mobile strategy and requirements
- Native vs mobile app: which one to use?
- User Expectations
- User Interface (UI) design principles and challenges for mobile
- Mobile device considerations: iPad vs iPhone; iOS vs Android
- Interactive group exercises on translating web experiences for mobile platforms
- Evaluating mobile design with heuristic and usability testing
8:30am – 9:00am Registration and Breakfast
9:00am – 12:00pm Defining your Mobile Strategy; Mobile UI Design – Part 1
12:00pm – 12:30pm Lunch Break
12:30pm – 4:45pm Mobile UI Design – Part 2; Collaborative Mobile Design Session; Evaluating your Mobile Design
4:45pm – 5:00pm Wrap-Up and Prize Draw
Selma Zafar, Senior User Experiences Designer at Open Road Communications, has over 12 years experience in designing innovative and usable software and hardware, and has lead the usability and overall user experience for products and websites for Nokia, Microsoft, Mountain Equipment Co-op, Quiksilver, ICBC and the City of Vancouver.
About OpenRoad Communications:
OpenRoad Communications is dedicated to designing and developing websites and custom web applications that help our clients solve their critical business problems. We offer strategy, user experience design, custom development, and web analytics services in order to build websites, intranets, custom web applications, and mobile apps. See www.openroad.ca