Attend GRAND 2012, Canada’s leading conference on digital media research, innovation and new technology.
- Connect with top Canadian researchers from a variety of new media disciplines.
- Learn about the latest advancements in digital media research.
- Discover how GRAND technology can hep your business or organization.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jason Della Rocca, Senior Consultant, Perimeter Partners
- Clint Hocking, Creative Director, LucasArts
- Ken Perlin, Professor of Computer Science, New York University
- Caryl Shaw, Executive Producer, Callaway Digital Arts
- Valerie Steeves, Associate Professor of Criminology, University of Ottawa
GRAND 2012 is hosted by Canada’s Network of Centres of Excellence in Graphics, Animation and New Media (GRAND-NCE).
For more information and to register, visit www.grand-nce.ca/grand-2012