2017 IoT Summit
IoT & Digital Transformation:
Increasing Enterprise Competitiveness and Relevance
Join us May 1 – 2 in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre as we provide actionable insight on how to adopt Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, explore the industries that are leading by example and identify best practices most suitable to improving your company’s competitive advantage.
The Wavefront IoT Summit is the leading Canadian Forum for enterprise IoT stakeholders to come together, discuss the latest trends and create connections.
Dr. Ann Cavoukian
Executive Director of the Privacy and Big Data Institute
Chief Information Officer, City of Toronto
President & CEO, GE Canada
President, Enterprise Business Unit, Rogers
Chief Technology Officer, City of Vancouver
Dr. Rick Huijbregts
Vice President of Digital Transformation and Innovation, Cisco Canada
Chief Operating Officer, Enstream
Anchor, Bloomberg TV Canada | Bestselling Author, The Power of Why
CEO & President, Wavefront
Global IoT and Digital Transformation Leader
Vice President, Technology and Operations, Wavefront
Vice President, Finning Digital
CEO & Executive Director, NACO
Learn, Connect, Discover, grow
The Wavefront IoT Summit features:
- Keynote speakers offering insights into the latest trends and thought provoking commentary from innovators and industry leaders.
- Panel discussions exploring topics such as smart cities, privacy issues and IoT adoption.
- A Pitch Competition showcasing innovative IoT companies competing for prizes.
- B2B Meeting Program with facilitated one-on-one meetings matching enterprise and government with IoT providers.
- An Innovation Showcase featuring businesses offering innovative IoT solutions.
- Networking Receptions to meet and mingle with peers, partners, customers and thought leaders.
*Participate as an exhibitor in our Innovation Showcase and pre-qualify for one-on-one B2B Meetings with key decision makers. Space is limited.
Who is Wavefront?
Wavefront is Canada’s leader in transforming business through mobile and IoT innovation. We help Canadian companies accelerate the growth and competitive of their business with our catalytic expertise, resources and connections to partnerships and global markets. Find out more about our Accelerator Services and Enterprise Solutions.