A lunch and learn on how to deliver a compelling presentation – perfect for professionals who want to learn how to stand out in the fast-paced world of business.
COFFEE / 11:30-12:00
WORKSHOP / 12:00-1:00
Whether you want to attract funding, present the findings of a report or impress new clients, knowing how to hold the attention of an audience is an essential skill in business. Led by innovation strategist Jonas Altman, this high-impact class covers the key components and competencies that make a great presentation.
This is a modified workshop that Jonas delivers for The Guardian in the UK. You’ll learn storytelling tips to keep your audience interested and body language tricks to make you a more confident and persuasive speaker. With advice on creating and delivering rapid-fire pitches, it’s perfect for professionals and entrepreneurs that want to move people to adopt their ideas.
CONTENT / TAKEAWAYS
- The fundamentals of planning, preparing and presenting a strong business pitch
- Rapid-fire pitches: how to make a great case instantly
- The four key ingredients of a perfect pitch
- Essential practices for a compelling presentation
- How body language affects an audience
- Injecting storytelling and initiating a conversation
USE DISCOUNT CODE FOR 50% DISCOUNT: wave
595 Burrard St Vancouver, V7X 1L3, WeWork
Share this Post