Half of the world’s leading businesses believe they will be vastly digitally transformed in the next two years, but only 11% describe their digital strategy as “excellent”, according to Forbes Insights.
Wavefront is helping Canadian companies bridge this gap between intentions and actions. The Wavefront 2017 IoT Summit is bringing together top business decision makers, Internet of Things experts, tech entrepreneurs and academics to focus on digital transformation. Taking place May 1-2 in Toronto, this is the leading Canadian forum for enterprise Internet of Things.
New speakers representing some of Canada’s most innovative businesses have been added to the conference agenda:
- Dr. Rick Huijbregts, Vice President of Digital Transformation and Innovation, Cisco Canada
- Gary Agnew, Vice President, Finning Digital
- Jason Krause, SVP and General Manager, Enterprise Solutions Business Unit, Sierra Wireless
- Yuri Navarro, CEO, National Angel Capital Organization (NACO)
- Ian Khan, Technology futurist
- Ben Hope, Festo
- Mischa Steiner, Awesense
The Wavefront Summit also offers facilitated B2B Meetings that match enterprise clients with SMEs offering IoT solutions. All conference delegates are eligible to apply for B2B Meetings. Find out more.
See the full conference agenda.
Early Bird pricing is available until March 15. Register now.
Share this Post