Deadline: April 18, 2014
Register here for the 2013 Competition.
Invest $200 in your technology business idea and learn how to develop it into a profitable company.
The BCIC-New Ventures Competition is one of North America’s largest technology business-idea competitions.
It’s like a boot camp for business start-ups. Learn from some of B.C’s best business experts at business-education seminars.
- Network with top professionals in business, law, finance, government and academia
- Improve your business and strategies during each round of competition
- Receive advice and insight from mentors In Rounds 2.5 and 3
- Present your condensed business plan to a panel of ‘angel’ investors, venture capitalists and industry experts in Round 4
Plus, competition winners will share $300,000 in prize packages, including great prizes from Wavefront:
- 12 months in the Venture Acceleration Program
- 12 months office space in downtown Vancouver in the Wavefront Accelerator Centre
- Complimentary access to 5 boardrooms, front desk reception service, the usability lab, and kitchen facilities
- 2 passes to the Wavefront Wireless Summits
- Exhibit booth and complementary pass to the exclusive speaker/sponsor networking dinner
- 12 months of complimentary Handset Library use
- Use of Perfecto Public Cloud App testing
- Access to 10 hours of expert consulting services at Wavefront in sales, marketing, engineering or business strategy development
- $5,000 in cash
Learn more about the competition and see the 2012 top 10 Finalists:
The BCIC-New Ventures Competition is open to any B.C. resident, team or business with an innovative technology product or service that has not yet secured significant financing from external investors (i.e. investors other than friends, family and company founders).
The $200 fee covers entry into the competition plus all of the business-education seminars and networking events.
Click here for more information.
Share this Post