Application Deadline: March 14, 2014
Event Date: March 30 – April 1, 2014
Location: New York, NY
VentureOutCanada II – 1-Week NY Market Accelerator Program for Canadian Tech Companies
From March 30th to April 4th, VentureOutNY is hosting VentureOutCanada II, the second one-week NY Market Accelerator program for Canadian tech startups. The program is made possible by the continued partnership with the Canadian Venture Capital Association (CVCA) and Toronto’s Extreme Startups.
VentureOutNY is seeking the 15 most promising Canadian tech startups to take part in the 1 week US business expansion program that features:
- Cap Intro: Introductions to esteemed venture investors and accelerator programs, i.e. Gotham Ventures, ff Venture Capital, and ERA
- Workshops: Educate and assist with visas and immigration, U.S. business formation, sales and marketing strategy, accounting, hiring, and more
- Networking: Events with 150+ members of NYC’s tech community
- Pitch Night: Demo to investor panel and NYC tech leaders
- Tours: Visit successful tech companies i.e. Etsy, Huffington Post, AOL, Sailthru, and Big Spaceship
The Main Event
On Wednesday, April 2nd, attend Startups Eh?, a Canadian Tech Night, showcasing an impressive delegation of Canadian tech companies to the NY community and a panel of esteemed venture investors. The evening will start at 6pm so get your tickets and don’t be late!
VentureOutNY is dedicated to helping international startups launch and succeed in New York City. Based on the philosophy that talent is evenly distributed but opportunity is not, VentureOutNY helps bridge that gap for international entrepreneurs, and bring 150 to 200 of the world’s best tech companies through programs each year.
Share this Post