Date: Thursday, March 13, 2014
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Simon Fraser University (Harbour Centre)
1500 Xerox Conference Room
“New” to Your Capital Edge – Krush Crowdfunding with Heart
Crowdfunding is a growing global phenomenon that has allowed entrepreneurs to raise the capital they need to start new ventures and launch new products. It is an important arrow in the entrepreneur’s capital raising efforts and should not be ignored.
The “Krush Crowdfunding with Heart” program is chocked with tools, templates, examples, tips as well as a comprehensive workshop with a fast paced curriculum that walks an entrepreneur through the many steps necessary in launching a successful reward based Crowdfunding campaign.
The Krush program consists of the following products.
Krush Crowdfunding Full Day Workshop
What you will learn:
- An introduction to the concept of crowdfunding and how it leverages the power of the Crowd
- The secrets steps in launching a successful crowdfunding campaign
- The many crowdfunding platforms in every sector, their processes and their characteristics
- How to assess your readiness for crowdfunding
- Hands-on exercises in developing a crowdfunding project pitch
- The keys in building an impactful video
- The steps in building a powerful social media campaign
- From a panel of entrepreneurs what worked and what didn’t work in their campaigns
- And much, much more!
Share this Post