Date: October 28-30, 2014
Location: BMO Centre, Calgary, AB (Map)
Wavefront is a proud returning sponsor of Canada 3.0! Join us on October 28-30, 2014, as leading energy industry innovators and decision makers, digital innovation companies, researchers, government policy makers and international delegates meet to explore energy sectors needs and identify solution opportunities for developing, adopting and deploying digital innovation solutions to help improve the energy industry’s bottom line, productivity and sustainability.
This partnership will give technology companies unparalleled access to key decision makers within the energy industry, offering opportunities to make connections, explore emerging trends and learn from tech companies that have already entered the supply chain. For those companies looking to display their products, a booth at the Innovation Pavilion will get your technology in front of decision makers looking for new innovations.
For any technology company looking to break into the energy industry, this is an event that should not be missed. Go to www.canada30.ca to find out more details, register to attend or request a spot in the Innovation Pavilion.
- Explore the energy sector’s key operating and sustainability challenges and opportunities where innovative digital innovation firms, including small companies, can provide solutions along the energy supply chain.
- Learn about digital technology innovations (e.g. sensors, geomatics, communications, and software & data – cloud, open data, analytics, information visualization) can be better applied as solutions to help the energy sector.
- Discuss government-led initiatives that will influence the future sustainability of the energy industry – e.g. environmental regulations/monitoring programs and technology commercialization initiatives.
- Network with leaders from energy, digital innovation, government, universities and international delegates.
Who Should Attend?
- Industry (oil & gas, pipelines, electrical generation/transmission, energy services, digital innovation – including small firms): executives, innovation-focused development & adoption managers & engineers, senior project leaders, HR and training managers, business development leaders.
- Researchers: those advancing energy systems research, computing science, sustainability, business and engineering.
- Government: senior leaders focused on policy, regulations, technology commercialization, environmental monitoring.
Special SME and student pricing available. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Share this Post